Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Summer's Gone???



Wow. The summer's over and not one blog entry since June. Just way too busy.
Saw Wilco Friday night at the Palladium in Dallas. Better than ever. I think Sky Blue Sky is the best album yet. The sound was great, the band in top form. And great songwriting aside, their musicianship is awesome to hear. These guys are some extraordinary musicians.
The set list was almost like a Wilco's greatest hits:
Wilco
9/14/07
The Palladium Ballroom
Dallas, TX

Set 1:
Shake It Off
A Shot In The Arm
Side With The Seeds
You Are My Face
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Pot Kettle Black
Handshake Drugs
Impossible Germany
It’s Just that Simple
Misunderstood
Jesus, Etc.
Too Far Apart
Walken
I’m The Man Who Loves You
Poor Places
Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Set 2:
Red-Eyed And Blue
I Got You (At the End of the Century)
Hesitating Beauty
Hate It Here
I’m Always In Love
Outtasite (Outta Mind)

encore:
Heavy Metal Drummer
Hummingbird
On And On And On

Was able to get a recording of this, too. Impossible Germany is my new fave.

No comments: